Your safety is our number one Priority.
Not sure what to expect …. Maybe, this will help. All estheticians are required by law to pass the state boards through rigorous and detailed training on Sanitation, infectious diseases, sterilization, and multiple cleaning and safety protocols. Dory Johnson is licensed in Colorado and California, both of which require proficiency in all of the above. California is known for being the toughest and strictest State Board to pass. At Skin Care with Dory, your health and safety comes first.
During Covid-19 Pandemic these protocols have been added:
- Clients are screened with temperature checks.
- Clients fill out or respond to COVID 19 safety questionnaire.
- Clients wash hands for 30 seconds and rinse the mouth with diluted peroxide (Requested and optional).
- Nitrile gloves worn during all services.
- Full room HEPA Filtration system to ventilate and circulate air.
- The esthetician is wearing a mask, Face shield or Goggles for entire procedures.
- All touched surfaces and products and sanitized and sterilized.
We require clients to wait 2 weeks after testing negative for Covid before rescheduling any appointments.
Looking forward to seeing you for a safe, relaxing, and rejuvenating Facial experience! Call to book: 303-717-0330