Skin Care With Dory Offers Anti Aging And State Of The Art Treatments
Chemical Peels reveal more radiant youthful skin.
For a clearer and brighter complexion that evens skin tones, decreases acne, balances skin, improves fine lines and wrinkles. The process of a chemical peel is a solution applied to the skin at customized and varying strengths to exfoliate outermost layers of the skin. People may choose No Downtime Chemical peels for more gradual results or stronger peels to treat and improve the skin.
Each Treatment Has Their Unique Benefits On Improving You Appearance
Chemical peel is an exfoliation process that is effective in treating aging, sun damage, and acne, mild scarring, improving overall skin brightness and renovating uneven skin tone. Custom chemical peels penetrate the skin and heal skin at a deeper level targeting specific outcomes and exfoliate the skin encouraging cellular turnover.
Anyone who wants to improve fine lines, wrinkles, acne scares, scars, dark spots, large pores, uneven skin tone, improve texture and firmer skin.
It means you might be bit dry and slightly peeling, but you can go out and no one will know as you re still getting the benefit of the peel. This method is slower and more gentle.
Enzyme peel are fruit acids that lower the pH of the skin and highly exfoliate. This is the best route for sensitive skin.
Skin Care with Dory will customize peel protocol as It depends on what your skin needs by what your skin goals are.
With milder peels, You will hardly notice, Through your skin may feel drier and there may be some flaking. With more moderate peels, you will peel in certain areas and the area or depth can change per peel. Since chemical peels are working at a cellular level, and work more deeply; You do not actually have to peel to get benefits from a chemical peel.
Skin Care with Dory suggests a series of 6 peels every 7-10 days.
Client must commit wear sunscreen to protect the skin to avoid undoing results.
- Has Facial inflammation/or sunburn/Rosacea/Rash.
- Has open wounds on face.
- Has an active bacteria, fungal or viral infection.
- Has Facial cancer, lupus, active herpes, Type 2 diabetes.
- Is undergoing chemo.
- Has used retinol pithing 48 hours.
- Has an active serious disease or heart issue.
- Is Pregnant or lactating.
- Has used Accutane in the last year or retinol in the last 10 days.
- Has had Facial waxing within 72 hours.
- Post surgery-only with Doctor’s consent.
Chemical Peel Treatments
Plan 25 minutes.
- 1 Treatment: $95 per face, neck, or décolleté (25 minutes), includes light extractions.
- Series of 3 treatments: $255- (Save $30-)
- Series of 6 treatments: $495- (save $75-)
- Jan Marini Advanced Rejuvenating and Resurfacing Treatment: $100-